Sunday, December 19, 2010

blog entry 4.1 final project update replacement

      Since I missed blog entry 4.1 for project update, I am going to write what I did in the research project for substitution.
      I got the "outline" of "Howl's Moving Castle" after I watched it one time. I watched it another time and wrote the plot. Then, I briefly explained what the monomyth is, and I went back to watched it again to find out how the pattern of monomyth was applied in the film. When I was analyzing how the form of monomyth was incorporated in the film, I watched it once again for taking notice of details. Then I watched it all over again to make out how the Howl's archetype was depicted. Finally, I did research on Magician archetype and incorporated it in Howl's character to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment